Since LaTeX projects consist of more than one file this command ideally prints the date of the actual file, not that of the project. The package filemod seems to do exactly what you need. To get the last modified date of the file you just include the package in the usual way
Macbook pro 17 logic board upgrade
- Dec 27, 2018 · Modified thin set mortar Tiling Trowel Size Guide The trowel size determines how much thinset to put on the substrate, as well as how thick the bed of thinset should be under the tile. When you use a square-notched trowel with the same size notch and teeth (i.e. a 1/2” x 1/2”), the bed of thinset will be half of that measurement, or
- Tec Full Flex Premium Latex Modified Thin Set Mortar 50# Bag. As low as $29.00. Multiple Options. View Product. Laticrete 317 Floor & Wall Thin-set Mortar. As low as ...
Red Devil Pre-Mixed Vinyl Spackling, Squeeze Tube, 0615-07/04/2013 ... Behr 1 Coat Interior/Exterior Gloss Acrylic Latex Hi-Hide White B1-2500-03/09/2008-Old Product ...
- Recently, premixed combustion dominated the field of combustion research worldwide. The current work is a review that addresses the stability, approaches, and emission control of premixed flames in different applications. The study addresses the recent developments made to overcome the combustor operability issues, including flame stability and emission control. The influences of oxidizer and ...
Bostik Glass-Mate™ is a premium, polymer-modified, thinset mortar that exhibits superior bond strength, durability, non-sag properties and workability. Its bright white color and high polymer content make it ideal for setting individual glass tiles, sheet mounted glass tile and most types of tile or natural stone
- Sep 14, 2020 · Made with plastic or latex polymers mixed in — which gives the mortar increased long-term performance and bond strength — modified thinset mortar repels mold growth and can really stand up to the...
unmodified thinset with the recommended amount of liquid latex additive. Installing Thinset - Using a 1/4" notched trowel, cover the base in a coat of thinset that has a liquidy consistency and can just hold the notched shape. Unroll the precut pieces onto the thinset with the white cloth side down.
- Mastic and thin-set mortar mainly differ in terms of adhesion, ability to fill gaps, and the conditions under which they can be used. When Immediate Adhesion Is an Issue: Thinset is a mortar, made of Portland cement, silica sand, and moisture-retaining agents.
Modified thinset is an industry term for any thinset mortar which has additives (usually latex or acrylic). Is "X" brand thinset a modified or unmodified thinset? For shower kits most of the modified thinsets you are looking for are listed as compliant with ANSI 118.4 and ANSI 118.11. Unmodified thinsets will be listed as compliant with ANSI 118.1. Why is Modified thinset better for my installation? Modified thinsets are stronger once cured.
- 3701 Fortified Mortar Bed is a polymer fortified blend of carefully selected polymers, Portland cement and graded aggregates. 3701 Fortified Mortar Bed does not require the use of latex admix, you only need to add water to produce thick bed mortar with exceptional strength.
A polymer modified Portland Cement based grout designed to be used with all types of tile in joints from 1/8” to 5/8”. Eliminates the need for liquid additives with recent polymer innovations. EGS Mortar and Grout System This system is a water-cleanable, three component, mortar and grout
- May 30, 2018 · 1.Standard Cement Grout: ANSI A118.6, premium-grade premixed, polymer-modified unsanded Portland-cement tile grout that requires only the addition of water for mixing. It will grout joints from 1/16 inch to 1/8 inch.
Ultraflex 1 is a standard-grade, single-component, polymer-modified thin-set mortar for most interior and exterior installations of tile. This mortar has an above average content of unique dry polymer, resulting in good adhesion to the substrate and tile.