Item Name: FS/FT 1942 J.P. Sauer and Sohn German K98 Mauser Location: Rome Zip Code: 30161 Item is for: Sale or Trade Sale Price: $1000 Trade Value or Items Looking For: Whatcha got? Looking for Ruger Gunsite Scout with SS 18 inch barrel, Ithaca 37, Winchester Model 12, andOther milsurps: Mod 98 mausers, Lee Enfields, FN-49, MAS-49/56, Hakim, ect
2 channel amp
- If the barrel thread was 2mm pitch, (.07874"), then my dial indicator would gain .0046" per revolution. So my question is, Why do these German '98 Mausers have a 12 pitch Whitworth thread?
- The Karabiner 98k was derived from earlier rifles, namely the Mauser Standardmodell of 1924 and the Karabiner 98b, which in turn had both been The desire for adopting new shorter barreled rifles and the introduction of the Karabiner 98k, featuring a 600 mm (23.62 in) long barrel, were reasons for...
A "no lathe" way to turn a surplus Large Ring 98 into a sporter. Already threaded with the chamber left slightly short. After installation, use a hand-turned finish reamer to deepen until headspace is perfect.
- May 19, 2015 · 24/47 Yugoslav Mauser Barrel swap I have rebarreled 2 m1924 yugos recently with nos m48 barrels from Widners. you have to blue them, cut the groove for the extractor in the safety breach, and swap sights but they are "correct" yugo 8mm barrels with the safety breach.
Dec 08, 2016 · The 98 had a much stronger locking lug arrangement and could handle the max pressures of a.308, which can be higher than the model 93 was designed to handle. Rechambering is a simple barrel swap...
- Here at Shaw Barrels we offer magnum alterations on select 98 Mauser actions. Standard magnums only, no long mags, Noslers, Long Weatherby, or Remington Ultra Mags. Due to the higher pressures these calibers generate we can only perform the alteration on higher quality actions.
Another M-98 is a very well done rifle left in the original 8x57JS caliber. Someone else had the work performed, turning the steps down off the barrel, low swing safety, new turned bolt handle and a very nicely done matte blue job. The stock is completely uncheckered, but of attractively grained walnut.
- AA98 - archangel mauser stock. MSRP $199.99. 10 and 15 round magazines available. Archangel is a Registered Trademark of Archangel Manufacturing, a division of ProMag Industries, Inc. Archangel AA98 Precision Mauser Rifle Stock.
SN 9827 is a post WW1German Mauser service rifle converted to a 12 ga shotgun. These guns er covnerted in Germany in the 1920's . This piece shows a 26 1/2" barrel with bright excellent bore. The bolt and the action are matching. This was a 2 shot repeater.
- The Gewehr 98 (abbreviated G98, Gew 98, or M98) is a German bolt action rifle made by Mauser firing cartridges from a 5-round internal clip-loaded magazine.
I have both the 25-06 and 35 Whelens that I built on mauser 98 actions as well as .308's, 30-06's and several other calibers. On the Mid length action like the Yugo 24/47 and 48 the longest caliber you can use is 25-06, but a 25-06 Improved will not work because you can load longer bullets to maximize the cartridges potential. they then won't ...
- Greetings everyone. I have come here seeking advice from you Mauser experts. I am seeking info on a recently aquired 1942 (I think) K98 Mauser rifle. It has several markings that I cannot find info for, such as the "CR" marking on the bolt.
At last! Factory grade, ready-to-install, 4140 chrome moly barrels in popular calibers at a price that puts a custom-built sporter on a Mauser 98 action within everyone’s reach. Compact, 24" length is great for fast-handling hunting rifles. Stress-relieved, button-rifled, right-hand twist barrels are short chambered, crowned, and fully threaded.